Rocktape basic & performance
22 veljače @ 09:00 - 23 veljače @ 17:00
Rana prijava (do 10.1.2020) 300EUR (ili 2300kn)
prijave nakon 10.1, 330EUR (2500kn)
Lokacija: Tensegrity terapijski centar, Zagrebačka cesta 22, črnomerec, 10120 Zagreb
Instruktor: Elzbieta Krzyworzeka
Dodatne info i prijava na: email@example.com
RockTape edukacija za fizioterapeute: pruža detaljnu procjenu postre i pokreta, testova, korištenje IASTM alata statički i kroz pokret, korektivne vježbe i taping.
RockTape edukacija za trenere: također pruža detaljnu procjenu posture i pokreta prilagođeno trenerima, pomaže trenerima napraviti specifični program vježbi za pojedinu problematiku klijenta, ispraviti obrasce pokreta, te educira trenere u postavljanju tape-a.
Postoje 4 modula RockTape seminara: FMT Basic & Performance (modul 1&2), FMT Blades (Modul 3), FMT Movability (Modul 4)
Nakon završetka sva 4 modula RockTape edukacije postaje se ”RockTape Doc”. Osim dobivenog znanja, Vaše ime ulazi u međunarodnu bazu RockTape praktičara gdje možete dijeliti ideje i iskustva, kontaktirati sa vrhunskim stručnjacima (kiropraktičarima, fizioterapeutima, liječnicima) koji također u svojoj praksi koriste znanja dobivena na ovim edukacijama. Također imate mogućnost volontiranja na raznim sportskim događajima u svijetu koje možete dogovoriti preko RockTape organizacije.
RockTape je u 2017. godini imao ćak 1500 održanih edukacija po svijetu.RockTape. RockTape edukacije se održavaju u preko 60 zemalja, a edukaciju je završilo preko 40 000 medicinskih stručnjaka. RockTape je član APTA-e (American Physical Therapy Association) i ACA-e (American Counseling Association), te ima 11 međunarodnih sjedišta pod supervizijom glavnog sjedišta u SAD-u. U suradnji su sa Olimpijskim timovima SAD-a: vaterpolo, skokovi u vodu, biciklizam
Istraživanja i razvoj provode međunarodni medicinski stručnjaci čime RockTape postaje sve snažnija organizacija na području prevencije i rehabilitacije muskuloskeletnog sustava.
This course introduces the concept of movement therapy and enhancement via functional taping methods. It includes a review of the current literature supporting the theory of kinesiology taping for the purposes of rehabilitation, edema/swelling management, neuropathic pain, scar mobility and postural management. FMT Basic is an evidence-informed kinesiology taping course that redefines our understanding of the effects of elastic therapeutic taping on pain mitigation, circulation and proprioception. FMT Basic lays the groundwork for a practical framework of ‘taping movement, not muscles’ to replace an outdated model focused on directional taping to activate or inhibit muscles.
This course is intended for practitioners and therapists with all levels of experience with taping. All supplies needed for the course are provided. Functional Movement Techniques (FMT) Certification courses are led by industry leading experts in movement assessment and therapy.
Education Objectives of FMT Basic:
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to:
1. Discuss the physiological effects of kinesiology taping
2. Demonstrate functional taping and understand its role and use for the applications of rehabilitation, edema management, neuropathic pain, scar mobility, and posture improvement.
3. Demonstrate and discuss the concept of a longitudinal muscle chain approach to the elastic therapeutic taping and a myofascial sequencing model of “Taping movements, not muscles.”
This course expands on the concepts of movement therapy and performance enhancement via functional taping methods that are taught in FMT BASIC. The anatomy and physiology of myofascial slings is covered. Movement assessment to determine dysfunction in specific slings and how to apply tape in a manner that improves movement and function is done in a workshop, hands-on environment. Corrective exercise techniques to address joint mobility and stability dysfunctions along these myofascial pathways are presented. This course is intended for practitioners and therapists with all levels of experience with taping. All supplies needed for the course are provided. Functional Movement Techniques (FMT) Certification courses are led by industry leading experts in movement assessment and therapy.
Education Objectives of FMT Performance:
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to:
1. Discuss the concept of the longitudinal muscle chain approach to kinesiology taping and a myofascial sequencing model of “Taping movements, not muscles.”
2. Demonstrate movement screening techniques to evaluate proper human movement patterns. In the presence of faulty movement patterns, the plane of dysfunctional movement is identified and movement is corrected using the longitudinal muscle chain approach to kinesiology taping
3. Demonstrate functional taping applications for Performance Chains
4. Discuss and demonstrate assessment of sport-specific movement patterns and the use of taping to improve sports performance
Short-term effects of patellar kinesio taping on pain and hop function in patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome. Freedman SR, Brody LT, Rosenthal M, Wise JC. Sports Health. 2014 Jul;6(4):294-300.
● The effectiveness of Kinesio Taping® after total knee replacement in early postoperative rehabilitation period. A randomized controlled trial. Donec V, Kriščiūnas A. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2014 Aug;50(4):363-71.
● Kinesiologic taping and muscular activity: a myofascial hypothesis and a randomised, blinded trial on healthy individuals. Gusella A, Bettuolo M, Contiero F, Volpe G. J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2014 Jul;18(3):405-11.
● Short-Term Effects of Cervical Kinesio Taping on Pain and Cervical Range of Motion in Patients With Acute Whiplash Injury: A Randomized Clinical Trial. González-Iglesias J, Fernández-de-Las-Peñas C, Cleland JA, Huijbregts P, Del Rosario Gutiérrez-Vega M.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2009 Jul;39(7):515-21.
● Effects of Short-term Treatment with Kinesiotaping for Plantar Fasciitis. Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain. Chien-Tsung Tsai, MD, Wen-Dien Chang Jen-Pei Lee, MD
● Therapeutic Patellar Taping Changes the Timing of Vasti Muscle Activation in People With Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome. Sallie M Cowan, et al Clinical J. of Sport Medicine, 12:339–347, 2002.
● The Effect of Kinesio Taping on Lower Trunk ROM. Yoshida A, Kahanov L. Res Sports Med. 2007 Apr-Jun;15(2):103-12.
● The use of elastic adhesive tape to promote lymphatic flow in the rabbit hind leg. Jac Yon Shim, et al. Yonsei Medical Journal, Vol 44 (6), 1045-1052, 2003
● The effects of taping on scapular kinematics and muscle performance in baseball players with shoulder impingement syndrome. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. YinHsin Hsu, Wen-Yin Chen, Hsiu-Chen Lin, Wendy T.J. Wang, Yi-Fen Shih. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology 19 (2009) 1092–1099
● Effect of the Kinesio tape to muscle activity and vertical jump performance in healthy inactive people. Chen-Yu Huang, Tsung-Hsun Hsie, Szu-Ching Lu. BioMedical Engineering OnLine 2011 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
● Degraded Postural Performance after Muscle Fatigue Compensated by Skin Stimulation. Thibaud Thedon, Kevin Mandrick, Matthieu Foissac, Denis Mottet Ste ́phane Perrey . Gait & Posture 33 (2011) 686–689
● Improving Dynamic Postural Control After a fatigue effort using Rock Tape applied in the PFC. Dan Lent-Koop, Mississippi, LA, USA, 2011 (unpublished) – Dan Lent-Koop MPT, CHT
● The use of Kinesthetic taping to increase strength output in the lower limbs and enhance reaction times in soccer players. Goh, Perth, AUS, 2011 (unpublished)
● The clinical efficacy of kinesio tape for shoulder pain. A randomized, double blinded, clinical trial. Mark Thelen, et al,.Journal of orthopaedic & sports physical therapy, volume 38(7), July 2008
● Tactile stimulation with Kinesiology tape alleviates muscle weakness attributable to attenuation of Ia afferents. Yu Konishi. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2012.
MSc of Physiotherapy at Jagellonian University, Collegium Medicum in Cracow
BSc of Physiotherapy at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University in Cracow (Poland)
Lecturer at Vincent Pol University in Lublin Poland;
Prague School Representative in Poland, DNS courses organizer;
Motor Control Trainer – DNSET DNS Exe Trainer
Specialised in Neuromuskuloskeletal, neurological and pediatric rehabilitation (DNS, Bobath, McKenzie, PNF, NAP, Lewit, Chaitow,)
International practical experience in the rehabilitation field, eg. Bristol General Hospital (UK)
RockTape International Instructor
EduCo.Education&Rehabilitation Centre owner.